About Admissions Mentoring
WHAT IS COLLEGE ADMISSIONS MENTORING?
Applying to college can be stressful, even for the most responsible students. Admissions Mentoring creates a personalized college application program designed to conform to the needs of each individual student, addressing solutions ranging from test prep, academic tutoring, and personal ambition development, to essay assistance, submission guidance, and interview preparation.
Admissions Mentoring ensures that your student has a qualified guide to help navigate the admissions process and complete competitive applications on time and without stress.
WHO NEEDS MENTORING?
Admissions Mentoring is a useful tool for students in a variety of situations. Some of our clients include:
• Students applying to elite and competitive universities, such as Ivy League schools and other highly ranked schools
• Students attending large high schools with limited resources or overwhelmed school counselors
• Private school students who wish to create a customized and comprehensive college application plan
• Students with learning differences that require additional consideration
• Academic high achievers wishing to craft compelling personal statements in order to gain acceptance to ideal match schools
• Students in need of assistance completing applications due to sports and extracurricular commitments
• Early starters wishing to begin the college selection process with customized guidance starting as early as 9th grade
TOP POSTS FOR PARENTS